RESIDUAL HAUNTING: Residual haunting is the playback of a past event. The apparition involved is not a spirit. It is the recording of a past event.
How residual haunting does happens when there is no spirit involved?
Sounds and images are captured on a film of special material which has been oxidized. Similarly, certain buildings materials used for building such as slates, iron, stone, limestone, quartz, etc have properties similar to that of a video filing tape.
So when something happens in a very high pitched frequency such as rapes, murders, etc, these materials take a recording of them and play them back at times. As we all know everything is made up of energy and energy cannot be destroyed. So when anything happens, they take account of the energy and release it afterwards.
In residual haunting there is no spirit involved. The “Tower of London’s ghost of Anne Boleyn” and the “Brown lady” are the best examples of residual haunting in history till date.
INTELLIGENT HAUNTING: Intelligent haunting is caused by spirit who has stayed back and attached itself to the place or thing that was once theirs. This happens when the spirit is very emotionally attached to our earthly plane and has not been able to pass over.
This often happens with untimely death such as trauma, murders, etc. in which they have some unfinished business in here and become very adamant in passing over without finishing their job or fulfilling their desires.
It often happens that the spirits retain their attitude as it was when it was in the living realm. Encounters with such haunting can be dangerous and comes with cold spots, strong presence, etc.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RESIDUAL AND INTELLIGENT HAUNTINGS?
1. In intelligent haunting, the paranormal entity is able to interact or respond and is aware of the present living realm. Interaction is always upon them.
But in residual haunting, there is no spirit involved. It is just the recordings which are captured due to the emission of high pitched emotions in the form of energy.
2. Intelligent haunting may be dangerous depending on the spirit. But in residual haunting, it is not at all dangerous as there is no spirit involved in it and if it is, it is involved it is unaware of the living realm so they tend not to be affected by your presence.
3. In intelligent hunting, the entity tries to grab your attention by making some noises, by creating cold spots, touching, creating energy fields, etc.
But in residual haunting, it appears as if the entity does not care if you are present or not.
4. In intelligent haunting, there are no time intervals. You can anytime get recordings in any intelligent haunting. But in residual haunting, the visual apparition performs the same task no matter how many times you visit and the happenings happen at a very particular time of the day because the recording plays on and on.
5. In intelligent haunting, apparitions are like cold spots, energy fields, noises. But in residual haunting, apparitions may be auditory (voice of the person), olfactory (smell of the perfume like things which indicate the nature of the apparition trapped and recorded.)
Another kind of apparition is of strange emotion like one when you go to a certain place, you feel heavy. Though some of them can be present in intelligent haunting but here the entity is not reactive where as in intelligent haunting, they can directly react to you.
SOME INTRESTING FACTS ABOUTS INTELLIGENT HAUNTINGS.
Most people associate intelligent haunting as one that has very evil side effects. But in intelligent haunting, the only intention of the entity is to grab the attention in any way it can. So it is mostly associated with:
- Opening and closing of doors.
- Moving of things.
- Turns electronics off and on.
- Trying to touch you.
- Makin noises.
They are often misunderstood but what they exactly want is to grab the attention and make you aware of their presence or some try to get help in order to get to the light.
FREE SPIRITS: Another sector of the vast topic of intelligent haunting is the “free spirits”. All the entities encountered need not be trapped. Some are free to travel realms. They enter our realm at their will and can leave at their own will until n unless they get attached to a certain grievance and attach themselves to the situation. In such situation, they just need to be guided back to the light.
They sometimes visit their loved ones on occasions to express their emotions.
Some of the reasons which can lead free spirits to enter our realm are:
1. They help us to get over their passing. They do so because they want us to know that they are fine so that we can get get over our grief quickly.
2. They come back to us when we need a way out of a crisis as they are well aware of our conditions.
3. They enter our realm for yet another very important reason. They come to guide lost spirits to their way to light. And sometime, the paranormal investigators or the exorcists invite them to guide the spirit back to their realm.
So basically these are the differences between residual and intelligent haunting. Though the information are very few like a peanut but these are the very basics of residual and intelligent haunting.
- SIWANGI DASH