Saturday 7 June 2014

NORTH LONDON PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS RADIO

THE FRIDAY NIGHT PARANORMAL SHOW
Presents
THE INDIAN PARANORMAL TEAM(Founders)
Name : Akshai Sthalekar
Designation: Co- Founder
Experience: 7 years.
I started meditating regularly at a very young age. This has helped me gain spiritually which in turn helps me during investigations and communicating with the spirit. Meditation also developed my psychic abilities and thus I can connect to various places and heal people. I have healed people in The USA, UK, Germany, Oman, Singapore and Australia. I learnt a lot from my guides, Late Erik Berglund (International Harpist and a spiritual Healer) and Mr. Raj Mali(Shamanic Master). I also perform exorcisms using meditative techniques and some special astral weapons.
Name: Sarbajeet Mohanty 
Designation: Co-Founder.
Experience: 3 years.
He could sense spirits around and tried to communicate with them as a young boy. He is our lead investigator and came into this field out of determination to overcome fears. As he used to sense spirits he was afraid and then decided to overcome them and use his abilities as his strength. Guided by many paranormal investigators to investigate and by Akshai Sthalekar to follow the path of spirituality, he has developed beautifully.


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/northlondonparanormalinvestigations/2014/06/13/friday-the-13th-paranormal-special--the-indian-paranormal-team-live

No comments:

Post a Comment